1 - Information relating to the privacy of the site
1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of Apulia Rentals, owned by Apulia Rentals, in relation to the processing of data of users of the site itself.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with Apulia Rentals
3. The information is provided only for Apulia Rentals and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Apulia Rentals web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page
6.If the user is under fourteen years old, pursuant to art.8, c. 1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or legal guardian
2 - Data controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also takes care of security profiles.
2. In relation to this website, the data controller is: Apulia Rentals, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights you can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 - Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Apulia Rentas takes place at Corso Camillo Benso Cavour, 29, 72017 Ostuni BR.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
4 - Legal basis of the processing
1. The processing of personal data by Apulia Rentals is based on consent - pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter. a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 - expressed by the user by browsing this website and consulting it, thus accepting this information.
2. Consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by request sent via email to email@example.com specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, certain services and navigation on the site cannot be provided web could be compromised.
5 - Cookies
6 - Type of data processing
1. The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller for the purpose of providing information about the activity of Apulia Rentals pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
2. This site uses Log Files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to cause harm to other users, or in any case activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
7 - Type of purchasing data
1. Apulia Rentals collects user data directly from the site or from third parties. The data is necessary for browsing the site.
2. The data collected by Apulia Rentals are: name, surname, telephone number, province, email
8 - Data provided by the user
1. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vita for a possible employment relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identifying data of the user, including the email address. Such data is intended to be voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting the provision of the service
3. The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages
6. prepared for particular services on request.
9 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than at least 30 days.
10 - Data Storage
1. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 (c) of the Regulation, the information systems and computer programs used by Apulia Rentals are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data, such data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this document. Policy.
2. The data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes actually pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the storage period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by the applicable laws and the principles of minimization of processing and limitation of storage
3. The data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law
4. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
11 - Payments
1. Apulia Rentals uses payment services to make payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. Apulia Rentals does not collect or acquire the data used for payment.
2. The payment data are collected and acquired directly by the payment service provider, such as credit card, Paypal, Stripe or similar. These services can send messages to the user, for example email or SMS payment notifications
3. The data acquired and the use of the same by third party services are regulated by the respective Privacy Policies to which please refer
12 – Newsletter
1. With the prior consent of the user, and through voluntary registration via email, the user is inserted into a contact list to which update emails, including promotional and marketing emails, deriving from this site will be periodically sent.
2. The user is sent an email (to the email address indicated) with a link inside which they can click to confirm that the user is really the owner of the email address.
3. Personal data that may be collected in the newsletter: Name, surname, email, address, telephone number.
13 - Contact forms
1. The user can fill out the contact/information request forms, entering their data and consenting to their use to respond to requests of the nature indicated in the form header.
2. Personal data that could be collected: Name, surname, address, city, postal code
14 - User rights
1. The user is guaranteed respect for his rights in the field of personal data protection in line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of his personal data, the user has
right to ask the Data Controller:
- Access: the user can request confirmation whether or not data processing concerning him or her is being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this information;
• Rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete:
• Deletion: you can request that your data be deleted if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to delete or they refer to subjects under the age of fourteen,
- The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purposes of conservation, with the exclusion of other processing, for the period necessary to rectify your data, in case of illicit processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller's legitimate reasons
* Opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your data, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing which prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or defense in court.
• Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or have it transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
1. At any time the user can ask Apulia Rentals to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Furthermore, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: "Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data" in the event that he believes that his rights have been violated by Apulia Rentals or in the case to whom you do not consider Apulia Rentals' response to your requests to be satisfactory.
15 - Transfer to non-EU countries
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (Linkedin) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the (EU) Regulation.
16. Changes to this document
1. It may be subject to changes or updates. If there are significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
2. Previous versions of the document will still be available for consultation on this page.
3. The document was updated on 09/28/2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.